Innovating actor in Business Services sector, Mielabelo is an expanding consulting firm that aims to optimize its clients’ performance by focusing on Continuous Improvement, Information System Management and Sales Performance. In order to support its team and enhance its development, Mielabelo is currently looking for a
Lean IT Process Manager
For one of our partners in the region of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Lean Process Manager. You will take part in an experimentation of a change of culture by using Lean techniques.
- Define, maintain, measure and improve IT Production processes in an IT Production perimeter certified ISO/IEC 20000.
- Follow-up the execution of these processes, in order to continuously improve the quality and the efficiency
- Streamline & simplify the processes with the Lean methodology to deploy them end-to-end in cross-departments and across entities within company
- 5 years of experience in IT process implementation or another, equivalent experience based on lean management
- Sound knowledge of IT frameworks (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, CMMI, COBIT)
- Good communication skills
- Good general knowledge and experience of information technology in large organisations, including technical but also "change" dimensions and adoption of new practices.
- Good general understanding of the financial services (bank & Insurance) context, especially of the role, potential and criticality of ICT in this sector.
- Experience with consultancy and ability to cope with multi-cultural environments.
- Experience with process (re)design and process implementations
- Experience with a workflow tool (ARIS Express, Visio) is a plus
We offer you an attractive salary and fringe benefits including a company car, mobile phone and laptop, health insurance, representation costs, meal vouchers and financial bonuses based on Mielabelo’s performance.
Do you think you are the perfect fit for this job? Are you willing to provide innovative advice?